Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
LOL! You guys wouldn't believe the amount of money that I made from jobs that had ultrasonic, mothball sachet, water buckets.
Lmao, didn’t want to be the one to say it...

Reactions: Caper
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
LOL! Between the barns cats and poison stations.....I rarely see rodents. Most poisons dry them out so they usually leave the building looking for water.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
LOL! Between the barns cats and poison stations.....I rarely see rodents. Most poisons dry them out so they usually leave the building looking for water.
My buddies farm house in Alberta had mice. He didn’t know how they were getting in. His door from his garage to the house was screwed. They had a highway under it. This year I put a new door in. Should be good now. Haha. Lots of mice . Plus hawks and owls and coyotes. I shoot the coyotes. Haha, try. Little bastards don’t need much to get in. Caper

Reactions: Farmer
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
130CFD54 051C 4E64 B55F D2751FBCEF70
I got my walk the plank trap in and ready. I screwed the ramp right next to the plank on the top edge of the bucket. I put peanut butter on the end of the plank. I’ll see how this works.

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We have several coyotes close by, our dogs love to go outside and bark at them. One of my old customers loves to trap them. From what I hear they are skittish and a lot of guys around here use 17mm rounds to shoot them.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
18809548 5DC9 484D BA42 6162ADA92130
We have several coyotes close by, our dogs love to go outside and bark at them. One of my old customers loves to trap them. From what I hear they are skittish and a lot of guys around here use 17mm rounds to shoot them.
We have lots of coyotes in Cape Breton. We have a hybrid. Called a coywolves. Coyote and red wolf. My Golden retriever was 120 lbs and the coyotes almost got him. He wasn’t fixed, and me and my brother were cutting a tree on a trail in Cape Breton, and he was laying beside us, then he was gone. Coyote tracks came right up to the other side of the tree we were cutting and a biologist said they send out females that aren’t Alfa to bring dogs back to the pack. We lost him for 8 hours. It was a weird day. Weird echo. He must have thought I was somewhere else. He walked out on the dirt road after dark. A woman saw he had a bell on and took him in and posted it on Facebook. A neighbor saw and called me. Thank god. That night I heard the pack going across the hill top looking for him. They took a King Sheppard the same way a week before. They aren’t stupid animals. I got a picture of one a couple years oho on a trail camera. They are trying to lure your dogs to the pack. Be careful.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
A few y
View attachment 106222
We have lots of coyotes in Cape Breton. We have a hybrid. Called a coywolves. Coyote and red wolf. My Golden retriever was 120 lbs and the coyotes almost got him. He wasn’t fixed, and me and my brother were cutting a tree on a trail in Cape Breton, and he was laying beside us, then he was gone. Coyote tracks came right up to the other side of the tree we were cutting and a biologist said they send out females that aren’t Alfa to bring dogs back to the pack. We lost him for 8 hours. It was a weird day. Weird echo. He must have thought I was somewhere else. He walked out on the dirt road after dark. A woman saw he had a bell on and took him in and posted it on Facebook. A neighbor saw and called me. Thank god. That night I heard the pack going across the hill top looking for him. They took a King Sheppard the same way a week before. They aren’t stupid animals. I got a picture of one a couple years oho on a trail camera. They are trying to lure your dogs to the pack. Be careful.
Caper
A few years ago, coyotes killed a girl in her twenties, in the highlands in Cape Breton. You probably heard about it. It was terrible. I used to like hearing them howl but not anymore. I just want to kill them.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
A few y

A few years ago, coyotes killed a girl in her twenties, in the highlands in Cape Breton. You probably heard about it. It was terrible. I used to like hearing them howl but not anymore. I just want to kill them.
Caper
The DNR sent a trapper in by where they tried to take my golden and he trapped 40 in that winter. In that area alone. So if I’m hunting and hear one. I try for him first. Haha
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They said when it is mating season for coyotes the females attempt to lure male dogs in close then the coyotes gang up and kill the dog. We had 2 donkeys for several years and when you have them nearby you have no worries of stray dogs or coyotes!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
They said when it is mating season for coyotes the females attempt to lure male dogs in close then the coyotes gang up and kill the dog. We had 2 donkeys for several years and when you have them nearby you have no worries of stray dogs or coyotes!
Little bastards. Our coyotes are 70 to 80 lbs. That’s a Sheppard. 30.06 makes quick work.
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Very cool. Sheep farmers use them up here along with Great Pyrenees. They raise the pups with the sheep and they will protect the sheep to their death. That’s devotion. Have a great week Mopoeer.
Caper
Yep they will chase the intruder out of their pasture, if they happen to catch it they will bite it on the back then proceed to paw it to death with its front paws. You have a great week also!

Reactions: Farmer and Caper
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ran across this pic while looking for a cruise pic. An excellent rodent killer!

IMG 0523

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!