P1000 Rogue Windscreen

S

sporter

Nov 4, 2014
Does the Rogue Windscreen provide enough wind protection in cold weather? FYI: If you do a search for ROUGE windscreen you will get info re Baton Rouge, LA or women's makeup.

Reactions: JenElio
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does the Rogue Windscreen provide enough wind protection in cold weather? FYI: If you do a search for ROUGE windscreen you will get info re Baton Rouge, LA or women's makeup.
It's entire purpose is to allow air to flow through it.

Your FYI is hysterical though.

• Haha
Reactions: Vikes79 and JenElio
DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have one it’s great for warm weather to keep bugs, briars, rocks, and especially spider webs off you (I hate those bastards). In cold weather you will want a solid windshield. SATV flip up is a fan favorite.

Reactions: Vikes79
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV

I run the Rogue screen all summer along with just the side nets and Honda roof.

in the winter I run the Honda split wind shield, and the full soft cab enclosure with mud and rear panels.

The rouge screen in the winter would be awfully cold....no wind protection

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!