Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I've been talking with them awhile and it is started. Probably 2 weeks till production then getting them out. They were concerned about the Honda side nets and were wondering how many riders use them I said not everyone but enough so they will build it to be able to still accept them and I also brought up that some of the people have wiring up their posts so they are will use an extra expanding neoprene that hopefully should expand enough to accept a 3/8 wire loom. They said test it and they could still change production a bit. Very cool people!

Last edited:
walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the update. Do you know if these are create a vacuum like regular windshields? I'm asking because I'm concerned about dust getting on the little ones in the back. I have really been wanting a windshield, but not if it really pulls in dust.

Thanks,

Waylan

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks for the update. Do you know if these are create a vacuum like regular windshields? I'm asking because I'm concerned about dust getting on the little ones in the back. I have really been wanting a windshield, but not if it really pulls in dust.

Thanks,

Waylan
No it actually pressurizes. Very little difference from no windshield. I've been pushing them hard after realizing what they are. We have all three Honda accessory windshields and will hate them all in the heat. This is the ticket it will work very well as long as you don't have accessories bolted anywhere around

Last edited:
Reactions: Stauvo
walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So you are saying they claim it is better than not having anything?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So you are saying they claim it is better than not having anything?
No but it's supposed to not change the flow characteristics much doesn't on the others so I guess we'll see as each vehicle is a little different.im going to get this leave the roof on and seal up seat area and pray. Definitely use mid and rear panel if it's bad that will help the back passengers lots. I leave mine installed at all times it's just a quick zip. That's why I prefer the soft panel. It's already getting dusty some of the places we go I don't mind a little but when everyone has to wear goggles that's unacceptable. Already pulling out windshield and doors for this weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stauvo
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Just let me know where and when to send money for it

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's coming I'm waiting to :) should be ready by the beginning of next week

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just talked to them and they are waiting for the zipper manufacturer. Everything is ready to go on this but there is a slight delay because of that. They are putting a rush on it said no later then June 1 but maybe faster

P

PineTree

Sep 9, 2015
Andover, IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is there an estimate on the price of this screen? I think I would really like this!!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
399.00. Shipping is 16.00 flat. 415 to your door. A little expensive but I think it'll be worth it. Good warrantee and they are great people. They worked hard on it because of the factory nets that they haven't dealt with and promised there would be enough room for wiring up the sleeves. Good way to hide that as well.

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Pretty high but I can stand behind an American company that has a good idea and goos service. They produced a product much like tough country on our request and yah know, just trying to make America great again.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Pretty high but I can stand behind an American company that has a good idea and goos service. They produced a product much like tough country on our request and yah know, just trying to make America great again.

Damn right!!

I try to buy made in USA when I can. My boots, shoes, hats, pioneer, etc is all made in the USA. I could keep going, whiskey, guns, tools, wife....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!