Roll bar quick clamp(s) for the 1000-5 2021

M

Mr Louis

Supporting Member
Nov 28, 2021
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just a question on the best place to find these roll bar quick clamps from Honda. They are used to mount the top and rearview mirror.

Reactions: Biteme and ChadD
Biteme

Biteme

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2020
North West New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just a question on the best place to find these roll bar quick clamps from Honda. They are used to mount the top and rearview mirror.
Recently bought 6 from the local Honda dealer, cannot remember the price as I bought several other items at the same time, I do not think the price was too high as I only needed 2 at the time but ordered 6 due to the low price, used to mount my transceiver and mic. Since then have added a middle brace toi the roof to prevent the pond on top when it rains, same as several others whom back up and get the water down the front from the pond on the roof, no more pond now!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!