P1000 Roll Cage Bungs

Boyer

Boyer

Lifetime Member
Sep 19, 2017
Georgetown Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Does anyone know who makes roll cage bungs of the 1000? Looking at building my own cage but can’t find bungs for the 1000. Seems like everyone builds them for the RZR but not any for the Pioneer.

Reactions: sharp
Reno58

Reno58

Oct 21, 2017
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone know who makes roll cage bungs of the 1000? Looking at building my own cage but can’t find bungs for the 1000. Seems like everyone builds them for the RZR but not any for the Pioneer.

@Boyer did you ever find bungs for the Pioneer 1000? Am looking into fabing up a roll cage and am not having any luck in locating anyone who offers these?

I was under impression that EB3offroad is not making any now.

Reactions: BWAF
Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will do, thanks.

I’ve noticed a few fab shops offering bungs for the Talon, just wondering if by chance they would fit the Pioneer. Anybody know?
They are not the same diameter tubing but could work if you wanted to go up to 2" pipe I believe

Boyer

Boyer

Lifetime Member
Sep 19, 2017
Georgetown Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have had no luck finding about one that sells them. I’ve even contacted Brick city Fab and they no longer sell them.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Probably easier to get universal cage bungs and cut the stock ones off the chassis side.

Reactions: JTW
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
You ready to make yourself a new cage?
If so I’ll buy yours. Since I modeling mine design off of yours.
I'm still running the same one I made a couple years ago. I did machine my own bungs. It would have been a lot easier and cheaper just doing the universal bungs.

Reactions: BWAF and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!