Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I gotta remember to call them about the Honda fix for the cab heat problem to see if they know anything about it.

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
I gotta remember to call them about the Honda fix for the cab heat problem to see if they know anything about it.
I called today, and they didn't have a clue. When you call though it is just a receptionist taking your call saying someone will be in touch with you within 2 says about your issue.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I called today, and they didn't have a clue. When you call though it is just a receptionist taking your call saying someone will be in touch with you within 2 says about your issue.
Probably need to call Honda then have them call Southern.

Reactions: drfubar
H

HondaTech

All the cage bolts on the P1K are assembled at the an offsite warehouse before your dealer receives them. This is no excuse for them to be loose, my set-up guys check every bolt on the rops before delivery. We've had several that weren't close to tight.

Reactions: drfubar
H

HondaTech

Your dealer is suppose to show you the PDI/Setup checklist at point of sale to show proof it was set-up at the dealership. Here is the list I've signed and QC all the time.

Attachments

• sxs_pd_si_checklist.pdf
    224.2 KB · Views: 207

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!