P1000 roll cage storage bags

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
anyone have pics of the roll gage storage bags with Hard mid cab or can someone say if they work well together?

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't have the picture but the bags will work with your top. The velcro straps are off set to not get in the way of the roof clamps. Tip: when you go to put the storage bag on you will think that it's not long enough. Get the straps wet and stretch them don't pull to hard though it is a tight fit. This is the bag from honda I'm talking about

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I don't have the picture but the bags will work with your top. The velcro straps are off set to not get in the way of the roof clamps. Tip: when you go to put the storage bag on you will think that it's not long enough. Get the straps wet and stretch them don't pull to hard though it is a tight fit. This is the bag from honda I'm talking about
yeah but I have the hard midcab!! Im worried about it blocking the window @JACKAL I assume that is why jackal doesn't have it?

Jayme

Jayme

Nov 29, 2015
Hernando, MS
I have the Honda Velcro bag that goes across the mid roll bar. It comes in handy especially storing toilet paper, wallet, keys, cell phone, lighter, knife, etc.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
it might not work with hard mid cab?

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
will it work with the Hrd midcab?

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Mount it along the top of the seats. That's where I had mine in both my 700 and now 1000. You won't even know it's there.

Reactions: DTAGG
CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
I wish they had a smaller one that mounted down low between the head rests on the tubes that come in at an angle. It wouldn't have to be big to be useful and would stay out of your line of sight

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Mount it along the top of the seats. That's where I had mine in both my 700 and now 1000. You won't even know it's there.
I don't want it to block the view of the window in the hard midcab

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
I don't want it to block the view of the window in the hard midcab
Sits below the window. That's why I mounted it there because when mounted on the cage it did block the window some. I will get a pic of mine for you tomorrow.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Sits below the window. That's why I mounted it there because when mounted on the cage it did block the window some. I will get a pic of mine for you tomorrow.
thanks that would be awesome!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I mounted mine very high. It doesn't block the view of the rear view mirror and may work for you. I had to mount one bracket to the roof but it works good.

Bb5f41ab47c0e3e87a383f8b8ec90970

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Hi Dale. Bet you thought I forgot, didn't you? Well, I did.
Here are a couple pics of the cargo bags mounted on top of the seats, under the head restraints. Not very good lighting, my iPad does not have a flash
I carry the following in the unit....
Assorted bungies, can of deep woods off, tree saw, spark plugs, utility knife, wireless winch remote, emergency bud light, bailing wire, lighter, tire gage, gloves, flashlight, and something else...can't remember.

Kingmudd

Kingmudd

Nov 22, 2015
Thanks for sharing! I have the honda bag for the 1k and never would have thought to try to put it there.

thought i was the only one that carried backup bud light haha
Me too but I usually carry a back up 6- pack.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
:D I got laughed at for bringing a backup 30 pack for my backup 30 pack one time on a weekend wheeling trip... they stopped laughing when we got down to the second backup haha
I notice that the backup is really for people that don't plan sell so in order for me to have the right amount I need to have backup for my friends lol

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Thanks for sharing! I have the honda bag for the 1k and never would have thought to try to put it there.

thought i was the only one that carried backup bud light haha
thanks for the pics. Ill have to give it a try I hope it will work like yours!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!