P1000 Roof lite mounts with hard top and SATV flip-up?

A_Sutley

A_Sutley

Jul 3, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
AF6FB4C3 8493 4DAC 9D73 7EAD8D683604
looking for some mounts for a 54" curved led roof lite. I have a Honda hard top with a SATV flip up windshield. I don't want it any higher that the top of the roof for trailering reasons. Any ideas??? Thanks.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 144453 looking for some mounts for a 54" curved led roof lite. I have a Honda hard top with a SATV flip up windshield. I don't want it any higher that the top of the roof for trailering reasons. Any ideas??? Thanks.
There was a guy all over the pioneer facebook groups selling brackets to mount a light up that high.

J

Jsb1234

Jan 9, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
EAFD1193 C6BD 41A8 8B1C 0CF809078BF4
I mounted mine to the roof , booth the brackets that mount to the roll cage but didn’t fit quite like I liked it’s maybe half an inch above the roof line

Reactions: TimG
J

Jsb1234

Jan 9, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Btw used big fender washers on the inside of roof

Reactions: TimG
JiminAZ

JiminAZ

Lifetime Member
Sep 28, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lots of folks really like the big light bars, and that's your choice.

As I considered what to do on my rig, I decided smaller but high quality lights would get the job done with less power drain, and overall a "cleaner" install.

Your requirements and desires may vary. But I think it's something you should at least consider. There are very powerful smaller bars that people are using up on the front bumper, as well as opportunities to mount lights at the hood level on the A-pillar.

Again, your rig, your usage profile, your choice. If you plan to be up to your armpits in water in the dark, maybe a 54 incher up top makes perfect sense.

Reactions: russknight
J

Jsb1234

Jan 9, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lots of folks really like the big light bars, and that's your choice.

As I considered what to do on my rig, I decided smaller but high quality lights would get the job done with less power drain, and overall a "cleaner" install.

Your requirements and desires may vary. But I think it's something you should at least consider. There are very powerful smaller bars that people are using up on the front bumper, as well as opportunities to mount lights at the hood level on the A-pillar.

Again, your rig, your usage profile, your choice. If you plan to be up to your armpits in water in the dark, maybe a 54 incher up top makes perfect sense.
I do not use my rig for much other than hunting, and where I hunt is wet gumbo mud. Headlights or low mounted led wouldn’t work in my situation as they’d be mud brown in a matter of minutes

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!