P1000 Roof mounted light bar

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was out driving last night as I often do, and I can say that the light bar addition is one of my favorite modifications. I ride through woodland trails mostly and being summer the vegetation growth is going full tilt. When some of the more experienced here wrote of being less the fully impressed with the new headlights, I thought they were pretty darn good. Well, placing the light bar makes every difference. Money well spent for sure.

B

bjd68

Jun 5, 2016
abbotsford B.C.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
mounted a 50" to the roof and made a bracket that connect to the superatv windshield bracket so its not going anywhere!

Pioneer pics 118 Pioneer pics 115 Pioneer pics 112 Pioneer pics 108

Reactions: Kdogkan
S

samtoby

May 26, 2016
Calgary
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How do you like your bar like this? And the 52" curved fit good between the roll cage? This is how I want to mount my bar! Looks great!
Its good, thought it might be in the line of site a bit, but i hardly even notice it....

S

samtoby

May 26, 2016
Calgary
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What brackets did yo use ?
Custom made some brackets and actually welded them to the rollcage. Polished the welds up and repainted the burnt off paint. I thought it looked way cleaner than clamps, but its kinda permanent...

Reactions: sharp
H

HondaRider78

Oct 5, 2018
Al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I put a 52" curved lightbar just underneath the roof. I couldnt add it to the top as it would have been to high to go into my enclosed trailer. I think it turned out pretty good.

View attachment 15876
Like the way your light bar looks on your Honda can you give me part numbers to the light bar and mounts please I would like to make mine the same as yours.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!