Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Those are actually the ones i bought but hated the look of them because they were slightly slanted......OCD man.
😂 Then your like me, and youll end up getting what u want, not what people suggest.

Reactions: Lady01
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is a 54" Nilight mounted a couple of inches below the roof line, and the stock "came with the SE" short LED light bar with mounts reversed so it sits between the bumper bars instead of on top. The big light bar draws about 16.5 amps, (measured), not the 24 amps that one would get from the claimed wattage. Nonetheless, it's dang bright, and far better than the little stock light bar that has very little peripheral light - mostly a spot.

20211017 112959

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If i told you Id have to kill you! 😂 🥳

found them on Ebay 3 years ago when I was looking to update my std lights for deluxe LED’s havent seen them on there in a few years tho
I will have to keep my eyes out to get some then :p

Last edited:
Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!