Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Where is this? What is the spot you guys are at?

I was wondering the same thing ?

Educate me please.
The lift bridge in Houghton MI, this was on our ride to Copper Harbor at the tip of the Keweenaw Peninsula.
Lift Bridge
Lift Bridge 2

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Great news ChadD I think your new ROTM pic is going to beat your first one. You might pull it off this time ( a win, not your pecker ) 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey

New here

I don't know if this is the right place to post or not but I was hoping someone could tell me how many tires I can put on my pioneer without a lift.

I haven't posted my intro yet to the forum.

I have been lurking for a long time and just never thought about actually posting on here.

Before @Remington goes crazy like I've seen in other posts I will attach a photo of my bank loan so ya'll know I seriously own something.

IMG20220711135801

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey

New here

I don't know if this is the right place to post or not but I was hoping someone could tell me how many tires I can put on my pioneer without a lift.

I haven't posted my intro yet to the forum.

I have been lurking for a long time and just never thought about actually posting on here.

Before @Remington goes crazy like I've seen in other posts I will attach a photo of my bank loan so ya'll know I seriously own something.

View attachment 343189
Bhahahaha

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have a pic of a map in fourth place, a lot of beer, a big hairy spider and a run away pig..... sounds like an average Thurs night before the Takeover 🤣
If a honda wins this month, the voting system is rigged! Leave it to us to derail a POTM thread like everything else

Last edited: