Rough Country 480 watt Light Bar - too much?

F

FranklinHonda

Dec 29, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What does everyone think, will the rough country 50 inch 480 watt light bar fit with the 1000-5?
Safety is main priority - I do have the dual battery and fuse box installed. I do have accessories

(winch, back lights, Switch Panel USB/12V) as well. If this can be done - how would I go about wiring it up? Thanks everyone!

Reactions: TxDoc and TripleB
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I have a single row RC like that. It's 240w and the voltage drops pretty good with it on with other acc running. It's unusable if following anyone as its too bright. The machine puts out 600w. Probably takes 200w to run the machine with no accessories.

F

FranklinHonda

Dec 29, 2020
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a single row RC like that. It's 240w and the voltage drops pretty good with it on with other acc running. It's unusable if following anyone as its too bright.
Thank you! Yeah I saw the single row RC Light Bar - I really liked that one too. Do you have the dual battery set up?

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!