Royal Blue Birthday Trip 12/16-12-/18

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
We are headed back to RRB for my birthday ride this weekend. We got a cabin and will be staying from Friday until Sunday. Let me know if anyone will be there.
Looks like there may be a little rain in the forecast so I ordered my wife and I some new Frogg Togg's. They should be here by tomorrow! $45 for 2 suits was a pretty good price!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
We are headed back to RRB for my birthday ride this weekend. We got a cabin and will be staying from Friday until Sunday. Let me know if anyone will be there.
Looks like there may be a little rain in the forecast so I ordered my wife and I some new Frogg Togg's. They should be here by tomorrow! $45 for 2 suits was a pretty good price!
Happy Birthday bud!

Enjoy!

Reactions: LandPioneer
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy birthday, it should be some good ridin up there this weekend.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Happy Birthday LandPioneer! Some will say don't have too much fun but that's never fun. Tear it up and party down! Make sure to send the pg pics and pm me with the rest!

advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Happy Birthday LandPioneer! Some will say don't have too much fun but that's never fun. Tear it up and party down! Make sure to send the pg pics and pm me with the rest!
Lol thanks CP! Most of the group I'm going with are my lake people. And let's just say we have lots of fun... I'll definitely take some pics for you guys.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol thanks CP! Most of the group I'm going with are my lake people. And let's just say we have lots of fun... I'll definitely take some pics for you guys.
That sounds like fun people

Reactions: LandPioneer
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Happy birthday @LandPioneer,
Would love to come ride but I got to work every day from now until the new year.
With exception of Christmas and New years day.
One day I'm going tell them to shove it cause i'm going riding. lol.
Cant wait till that day comes.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Would love to come ride but I got to work every day from now until the new year.
Thanks buddy! That sucks but I sure know the feeling. My last job we only got off Christmas Day and New Year's Day. One of my favorite perks of my current job is they give us off from Christmas Eve until the day after New Years. I really enjoy having those days off!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think that day is tomorrow! Lol

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Have Fun

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
My dream job is to become a trail guide in the NE

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!