Royal Blue Conditions Father’s Day Weekend

S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im going to Royal Blue this weekend, looks dry all week and hot on the weekend. Is it going to be dry and dusty or are the trails still pretty wet from the rain you’ve got. It’s been a real wet spring in Illinois this year.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im going to Royal Blue this weekend, looks dry all week and hot on the weekend. Is it going to be dry and dusty or are the trails still pretty wet from the rain you’ve got. It’s been a real wet spring in Illinois this year.
The Sunday/Monday of TO week trails were just about perfect to a little muddy IMHO (by no means sloppy but not dry and dusty). By the time most were arriving Wednesday…dust was the common condition outside of the normal puddle spots.

It all depends on the trail choice though. There are spots on 10/12 that would probably have mud holes in a drought. Trail 1 though would probably be dusty the day after a monsoon went through.

I’m not an expert as it’s not in my backyard but that’s been my experience over the half dozen or so trips I’ve made down there.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
The Sunday/Monday of TO week trails were just about perfect to a little muddy IMHO (by no means sloppy but not dry and dusty). By the time most were arriving Wednesday…dust was the common condition outside of the normal puddle spots.

It all depends on the trail choice though. There are spots on 10/12 that would probably have mud holes in a drought. Trail 1 though would probably be dusty the day after a monsoon went through.

I’m not an expert as it’s not in my backyard but that’s been my experience over the half dozen or so trips I’ve made down there.
What he said👆

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
iu