Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
What are we talking about risking here? A flat tire? Il have a plug kit compressor and a spare with me. Or are the trails just that bad that you wouldn’t take a 4yo????
If you end up with a big gash that can't be fixed with a few plugs, you'll be SOL. That's all I'm saying.

Do what you are comfortable with doing, but I strongly recommend replacing worn tires, as you will NOT have fun if it rains or if they rocks are wet.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
If you end up with a big gash that can't be fixed with a few plugs, you'll be SOL. That's all I'm saying.

Do what you are comfortable with doing, but I strongly recommend replacing worn tires, as you will NOT have fun if it rains or if they rocks are wet.
To be fair, I'd probably still have fun. 😆

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can speak from experience.

Having a spare with you while family is with you is a game changer. Everyone was super relieved when I had my spare with me when my tire blew out on blacktop on the way home from the trail. I carry I spare. I also carry a compressor, a lighter with brake clean, plug kit, sidewall slug, slime, and exterior installable valve stems.

Good tires and a spare are important to me.

A spare is so important I made my machine look stupid just so I could have a bed extender for our family to ride with us.

My Intimidators are half tread and I am looking to replace them. My wife and I did ride royal blue in a bone stock machine and we turned around at alot of places. Now my machine is built with ride royal blue in mind.
20230803 142523

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
9-1 through 9-4
I'm pretty sure I will be free F/S 9/1 & 9/2. However being a holiday weekend trails in Sundquist could be crowded (read trails blocked by a dozen 5/90 riders sitting, drinking, etc. ) Especially S/S.

That said I know where 90% won't be, so a good time is still possible.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!