Royal blue - Easy family ride. Sept 3. Open invite.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Open invite for anyone who would be interested in taking a easy stroll through Royal Blue Saturday Sept 3rd.
This is Labor Day weekend!

I'm interested in taking my wife and 3 year old daughter on there first full day ride on a major trail system.

Pack a lunch. Plan to be gone all day.
Wife ask you bring your kids, wives, girlfriends, or all 3. Lol.

My plan is to drive down Friday night. Ride Saturday. And return home Sunday morning. Will be staying at a hotel as all the "live-able" cabins are booked. (live-able is the wife's term) Lol.

Plans are now set. Plan to meet up Saturday morning at Royal Blue Campground.
  • Time - 9:30am
  • Meet location - Trail head by stage @ Royal Blue Campground.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: drfubar and sharp
tjmichael

tjmichael

Jul 29, 2016
hernando ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really may try to make this ride. Short notice and the wife has to work but I may try to come myself. Have you found anywhere to stay @Hondasxs ?

tjmichael

tjmichael

Jul 29, 2016
hernando ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gotcha. Let me talk with the wife and see if she can't switch her weekend with someone. I believe @JACKAL. Lives up there. He may be able to show you around .

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Gotcha. Let me talk with the wife and see if she can't switch her weekend with someone. I believe @JACKAL. Lives up there. He may be able to show you around .
Ya. I been few times and got the system figured out. Just looking for a few riders.

Wished I was available more days. But work and something called an being an "adult" totally sucks. Lol. But I wouldn't trade my family for the world.

Reactions: cwalton
advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Open invite for anyone who would be interested in taking a easy stroll through Royal Blue Saturday Sept 3rd.
This is Labor Day weekend!

I'm interested in taking my wife and 3 year old daughter on there first full day ride on a major trail system.

Plan to ride all day with lunch on the trail. Supper is TBD.
Wife ask you bring your kids, wives, girlfriends, or all 3. Lol.

My plan is to drive down Friday night. Ride Saturday. And return home Sunday morning. Will be staying at a hotel as all the "live-able" cabins are booked. (live-able is the wife's term) Lol.

Plans are all still pending as I'm wanting to see if anyone is interested!
Thanks.
Count me in, it will be busy that weekend on the trails. Now that I live here know a bit more locals info. For supper on Sat, or any day lol. There is El Ray's Mexican restaurant at the bottom of Trail 12 which is Exit 141 with the 3 truck stops 2 are brand new one also with a Popeyes fried chicken inside, and the Comfort Inn hotel.

On any given Sat evening there are 50+ SxS parked outside El Ray's from right off the trails. Been there 5x now very good food.

Reactions: Hondasxs
Samiam1286

Samiam1286

Jul 24, 2016
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This sounds great! The way my schedule looks this could be the maiden voyage for my ride! LOL
Count me in as " very likely", depending mostly on getting a camping spot or hotel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
tjmichael

tjmichael

Jul 29, 2016
hernando ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Y
Ya. I been few times and got the system figured out. Just looking for a few riders.

Wished I was available more days. But work and something called an being an "adult" totally sucks. Lol. But I wouldn't trade my family for the world.
Yes sir being an adult sucks at times....

Reactions: Eltobgi
tjmichael

tjmichael

Jul 29, 2016
hernando ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@JACKAL How are they on helmets? Do they require them on sxs and 4 wheelers or are they optional?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JACKAL How are they on helmets? Do they require them on sxs and 4 wheelers or are they optional?

Helmets are required by state law for those under 18. 18 and over wear what you want.

PS all answers can be found in post 13 above that has the link to me ride report.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have had some things come up where I will be out of state from August 29th to at least September 1st. As long as I am back by the evening of the 2ND I'm still in. I will not know for certain until 9/1 when I should be home.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I have had some things come up where I will be out of state from August 29th to at least September 1st. As long as I am back by the evening of the 2ND I'm still in. I will not know for certain until 9/1 when I should be home.
No problem.
I'm still planing to go. Looks like have a few for company.
I will be calling about a hotel tomorrow.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!