RRB to WINDROCK Overland Adventure 2017! - Public Thread.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@ohanacreek sent me @CumminsPusher new avatar! Sounds like @JTW might be more deserving though lol.

View attachment 54764
[HASHTAG]#cpcameinlikeawreckingball[/HASHTAG]

LOL

Coors hasn't caught up yet but there is a pack that will last him 3 days, for the guy who packs 5 cases and no food. Here:

FB IMG 1506282847838

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
J

JTW

View attachment 54762

This is the only damage I had:rolleyes: someone's roof hit my faceo_O

My rig did great! Love my setup with the Highlighter kit and Fox shocks! I'm running factory A arms . No damage and no issues on any obstacles. We were loaded down with 2 people, tools for 2 rigs, a cooler with drinks and food for 3 people, camping gear, and we were also the pack mule for all the replacement axles;)
Chicks dig scars!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ain't that the truth! I'm all good.. I'll be on the beach in a week and it will all be a distant memory.
The issues and bad times make the problem free trips much more enjoyable however you'll have memories either way. I've never met someone that goes out more then a couple times a year to not have issues of some sort it's the nature of the beast if you ride hard. I as much as anyone needs to remember this simple philosophy otherwise it's not worth trying

Last edited:
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Chicks dig scars!
Ya I just realized in addition to that big scratch on my face I twisted my leg it's swollen from toes to mid calf (fun getting boot off at tsa!) and have a massive bruise about 6in around on my side. Ye haw must've been good weekend:)
IMG 0659
IMG 0658

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All but one guy on a 4 wheeler. Lol

I'd give you crap about being a pancake, but he actually took a spill on Widowmaker, granted it was on a flat spot and nowhere near any of the rocks.

I think his wife may kill me if she catches him looking longingly at a 1000-5.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!