RRB to WINDROCK Overland Adventure 2017! - Public Thread.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These pictures where taken at the creek at the bottom of Widowmaker. Spirits from rides past!
IMG 7797
IMG 7803

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'd give you crap about being a pancake, but he actually took a spill on Widowmaker, granted it was on a flat spot and nowhere near any of the rocks.

I think his wife may kill me if she catches him looking longingly at a 1000-5.
Give me his # I'll send him a pic of the 1000-5 LE that should help!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's just awesome. I bet you couldn't find a better group of guys on the trail.

Heck, when I flipped those guys were right there before I could even unbuckle and get out. I had to do nothing but hold the steering wheel and start backing up after they flipped us over and then they picked up what few things fell out. We laid there for only a couple minutes max because they were so quick to respond. I love it how the first thing everyone did was jump out take a picture and then help flip it back over!
photo or it didn't happen

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!