RRB to WINDROCK Overland Adventure 2017! - Public Thread.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
You goofy bastard. You told me you could not go anywhere with 2 broken axles I told you to put it in diff lock you would still have 2 wd and a little control. You didnt believe me. Remember?
:eek: I had the opportunity to run with I missing front driver side axle and under wet conditions it required some serious driving on our last day! Serious white knuckle driving, lol! But I wouldn't advise running 4 Diff lock to have 2 wheel drive, especially for this guy.....

(Insert @JTW rollover picture)

:confused:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I wish I had the follow up video to this Mopar went right up it looked pretty bad ass
Diff lock means diff lock and it's giving those white letter BFG's hell!

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had 18 hours of video so I cut out all the regular trails, gravel roads, and pavement and just hit the highlights.

Except for Dragons back and Widomaker they pretty much got parts 2 & 3.

Only Finished 1-3 and only 1&2 have finished uploading.
Screenshot from WidowMaker
IMG 8480 1

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This spot through the rocks Snuff's rig was right at home! The soft suspension,a-arms and igr all worked together something great. In fact so good my wife asked to test the igr. It's a smooth rig and can tell lots of time and energy went into it. Snuff busted ass to get this ready for the trip and it was much appreciated. Just a blast running through this with p1k5

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This spot Snuff's rig was right at home! The soft suspension,a-arms and igr all worked together something great. In fact so good my wife asked to test the igr. It's a smooth rig and can tell lots of time and energy went into it. Snuff busted ass to get this ready for the trip and it was much appreciated. Just a blast running through this with p1k5

I am taking it to him right now just hopped in the truck to leave the house and meet him.

advertisement
advertisement