RRB to WINDROCK Overland Adventure 2017! - Public Thread.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Missed part of this on video but we used two cables. One to a tree and one from Joey's rear winch. Finally got to use that bad boy design lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The [HASHTAG]#Water[/HASHTAG] Buffalo

Yep become this!
Great look we were all talking about just how sexy his new camo was.
IMG 0548
IMG 0545
IMG 0544

First trip through was kilo and I then kilo tossed Mopar the keys and he ran through I jumped at the chance to get muddy again so I went with. What a guy! The picture of the goofy guy is Mopar pointing at what he had just screwed up kilos rig even more to him!

Last edited:
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
J

JTW

We had 1 electrical repair at this point and caught up about 10 min later to your group. That's when we found jtw. And helped him get down widowmaker.
I was already down when you all showed up.. then you all disappeared again 20 minutes later. I still don't know what that was about. We finally got to and limped down the boulder field.. had the front axles half changed when y'all showed up.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was already down when you all showed up.. then you all disappeared again 20 minutes later. I still don't know what that was about. We finally got to and limped down the boulder field.. had the front axles half changed when y'all showed up.
You goofy bastard. You told me you could not go anywhere with 2 broken axles I told you to put it in diff lock you would still have 2 wd and a little control. You didnt believe me. Remember?

J

JTW

You goofy bastard. You told me you could not go anywhere with 2 broken axles I told you to put it in diff lock you would still have 2 wd and a little control. You didnt believe me. Remember?
You sure??.. I'm pretty sure I was already down when you said that... and I was already in diff lock coming from the rear axle break. But I now know for certain that diff lock with a broke rear and front axle on opposing sides won't go worth a s***!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!