RRB to WINDROCK Overland Adventure 2017! - Public Thread.

J

JTW

Ps.. if anyone is around the eternal flame anytime soon, I think I left a hammock tree strap and carabiner attached to the tree. Pulling into the camp were were set up about 10:30-11:00 as you're looking at the flame.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just finished reading 16 pages of comments. What an awesome trip! I love how this site is like a family. I hope some day to go out with you guys. I am not prepared. I have a lot of upgrades to even consider it. My biggest fear would be breaking something and not being able to get back to truck/trailer. I'm amazed after looking at list of issues that you all made it back. Kudos to you all!
I wouldn't worry when you are with the Honda family we will get you home one way or another the damage reports on here sound really bad but there not to bad. with a broken axle you can still move just slowly having a tie rod handy just in case that's a $20 just in case and could be changed with minimal. if you have questions about trail tools let me know

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
White Lightning damage assessment:
Less than I expected! Lol
Front left axle - warranty dealer said.
Ding in the flat steel over the light bar from roll over - hammer fix.
Powercommander s*** the bed - warranty started and an extra on the way.
Exhaust - SS flex joint blew out so was pretty much straight exhaust.
Little trail rash but that's pretty much it so far. Dealer wants me up there Saturday to do and show his guys the honda clutch fix.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ps.. if anyone is around the eternal flame anytime soon, I think I left a hammock tree strap and carabiner attached to the tree. Pulling into the camp were were set up about 10:30-11:00 as you're looking at the flame.

I’m going back on the 8-12 of October. I’ll go check.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Little trail rash but that's pretty much it so far. Dealer wants me up there Saturday to do and show his guys the honda clutch fix.
Not bad I suppose for less than 10 miles of trail time lol

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks for loaning out your machine. I'l say it again I have never been associated with a group of people as the ones here on Hondasxs.com!

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
well the shocker is in the stealership have the rear diff input seal leaking the passenger seatbelt jammed and I don't know how but theres water in my headlights lol. so we will see what is covered asked about heat kit they said no since I don't have a windshield. then asked about clutch upgrade and they don't know much about it because no one has asked them about it yet. I told them I am asking can we find out about it so might be looking for a new dealership

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I told you it was a very smooth roll over. The cage held up very well!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I logged 175 miles approximately. Traveller has treated me well and I guess I’ll return the favor this winter with a IGR, clutch cooling fix, and 30” Terrabites. There’s really not much else I’d change......for now

I do want some rock sliders though. I wasn’t a big fan at first but I think they will save the doors and fenders from damage when I’m on my side. Two trips to RRB in a row I have wrinkled the MudBusters.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
well the shocker is in the stealership have the rear diff input seal leaking the passenger seatbelt jammed and I don't know how but theres water in my headlights lol. so we will see what is covered asked about heat kit they said no since I don't have a windshield. then asked about clutch upgrade and they don't know much about it because no one has asked them about it yet. I told them I am asking can we find out about it so might be looking for a new dealership
I know nothing of the water in the headlight.....:rolleyes:

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I logged 175 miles approximately. Traveller has treated me well and I guess I’ll return the favor this winter with a IGR, clutch cooling fix, and 30” Terrabites. There’s really not much else I’d change......for now

I do want some rock sliders though. I wasn’t a big fan at first but I think they will save the doors and fenders from damage when I’m on my side. Two trips to RRB in a row I have wrinkled the MudBusters.
Igr should be easy since it got done last week:p:D:D:D

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I had 129.1 when I put the Ghost on the trailer

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!