Rubber Bed Mat

H

hydrantman

In Home Depot today and they have a 3' x 4' x 5/8" rubber mat for $24.88 do a little trimming and fits perfect, if not buy the OEM for $89.00 or so. :roll:

S

sksshooter

Oct 24, 2013
Re: BED Mat

this is what me and a buddy came up with. it is 3/8" rubber stall mat from tractor supply. this is a picture of his as I have not cut mine yet. he is the anal one so figured he could cut his and then I would use it as a template. were also going to do a front floor mat. this stuff is sold by the foot and is like $7.50 a foot and is 4' wide.
62BE28CB 3471 4154 AA31 2B296276048F zpsukfwbr1s

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

sksshooter said:
this is what me and a buddy came up with. it is 3/8" rubber stall mat from tractor supply. this is a picture of his as I have not cut mine yet. he is the anal one so figured he could cut his and then I would use it as a template. were also going to do a front floor mat. this stuff is sold by the foot and is like $7.50 a foot and is 4' wide.
SKS, That looks good.
I did go by Home Depot to see what I could find, didn't think about looking at tractor supply. I'll swing by there this week sometime.
Thanks.

H

hydrantman

sksshooter said:
62BE28CB 3471 4154 AA31 2B296276048F zpsukfwbr1s

Came out nice

B

Bgrizzal

Jan 16, 2014
Sksshooter that's a great idea. Your buddy is pretty talitent, that mat looks custom you sure are lucky to know him...

S

sksshooter

Oct 24, 2013
Bgrizzal said:
Sksshooter that's a great idea. Your buddy is pretty talitent, that mat looks custom you sure are lucky to know him...

HA if he was worth a damn he would have brought his to me to duplicate by now....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!