Rugged radio install

TalonMatt

TalonMatt

Jan 9, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Talon R
The OP started this in 21’ so Id think he already decided on where to put his!πŸ˜‚ juat messin with ya.
But we never seen….πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻THESE☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻
πŸ˜‰πŸ₯³

Im currently Installing the kit between work and getting into my tree stand. Ill try and remember to dig this tread back up and post some pics if it, but it will deff be in my Talon build Thread Fo Sho.
Im mounting mine in the dash. You smellers must be short AF, Ive had a Swamp donkey in my overhead since 21’ Im 6’2 and that M-Fer been a sword in the side of my head for the last 4 years and it hangs higher than the radios with bracket's or a built box and I still manage to hit my head every now and again. Done with that $hit lol Hit my head enough ar work, dont need to do that during play time. You Dont realize the room you lost till you remove the box.. thats what she saidπŸ€”πŸ˜‚
All the installs that WHERE posted look good tho.
Haha never noticed the date. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Β 
  • Haha
Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Haha never noticed the date. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Ahh no biggie. Its worse when the person your replying to hasn't been on the forum in a few years lol.
Β 
Reactions: lowranger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!