Rumor: DCT 5 speed Auto W/ On the fly slap shift?

chancesemar89

chancesemar89

Apr 3, 2014
louisiana
Honda sxs and members ,

Today on my lunch break I went in to my local honda powersports dealer to pick up my rear end bearings for my 420 rancher. I decided to talk to a sales guy and asked him a few questions about 2016 model sxs. I said I was wondering if you had and I for or updates on 2016 sxs models I'm thinking about purchasing a new 700 pioneer and will they have a new model or models to the line up. He said when know what's coming down the line so we can make room on are floor and warehouse so if your waiting for 2016 models just be patient updates and info will be coming soon, also better things also. That's all I can say.

So we all know honda has something up there sleeve and they are keeping it a very big secret. Know telling what they will have coming in the next couple of months..

nglauer

nglauer

Nov 15, 2014
I'm just curious how many dealerships actually know anything? I stopped at a few different local shops, and they did the same thing... "Honda has big plans, new stuff is on the way", I ask what to expect and get the "pure sport and more utilities is what we are hearing". Oddly enough, the Yamaha dealer says the same thing... i'm just thinking those are the trained responses. I even spoke to a John Deere salesman and he told me they had something coming as well? Only one that was probably honest was the Suzuki dealer.. I asked what they had, and he just laughed and said.. "Nothing, we have nothing" lol

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
nglauer said:
Only one that was probably honest was the Suzuki dealer.. I asked what they had, and he just laughed and said.. "Nothing, we have nothing" lol

Poor Suzuki, they had the Samuri it's smaller than the Pioneer

nglauer

nglauer

Nov 15, 2014
There are still quite a few of those Samuri's running the trails around here.... wish honda would make a little street legal UTV like that lol

U

unclejemima

Feb 25, 2015
not a Samuri, but from honda...

518407d1369872071 where your mog today before storm

This one's mine (parked beside my friends unimog). Honda Acty Crawler. Came with factory tracks what I swapped out for tires when the tracks wore out. Also has diff lock! To bad we couldn't buy these new. This is a 91 imported from Japan.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
haha... Someone local had one of these. But a 4x4.
Do you think it will fit in the bed?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is a cult following for those mini trucks they were kinda the original SxS

U

unclejemima

Feb 25, 2015
Yea, damn if we could get them brand new. They have option for factory dump box, sizzor lift (like a genie lift in the box of your truck!), van body. All have option for diff. lock, a/c, and the list goes on. I think cost new they are about $10-15K USD so same or less than a sxs than we get AND you can drive it on road with the comfort of A/C. I love mine but hate taking it off-road...cause if I wreck it its a bastard to get parts for.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!