S&S Fabrication

D

Diapez

Aug 22, 2023
Magnolia TX
Ownership

1. 1000-3
BUYER BEWARE!! Very disappointed that after 6 weeks of being told that the A-arm guards that I paid for were complete and would ship next day...that day has never come. I received one excuse after another and at this point guess I'll chock it up as lesson learned. I've tried to be very patient and I hesitate to post any negative experiences but in this case feel that I need to warn others so they don't lose their hard earned money. If Shawn ever comes through with shipping the parts or returns my money I will certainly update this post.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BUYER BEWARE!! Very disappointed that after 6 weeks of being told that the A-arm guards that I paid for were complete and would ship next day...that day has never come. I received one excuse after another and at this point guess I'll chock it up as lesson learned. I've tried to be very patient and I hesitate to post any negative experiences but in this case feel that I need to warn others so they don't lose their hard earned money. If Shawn ever comes through with shipping the parts or returns my money I will certainly update this post.
Hate to hear peeps getting screwed over. Small claims court is your friend.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That sucks!
Another lessoned learned is…..
Dont need the arm guards. They just pack with mud and sticks. Cause more problems with than without.

Reactions: Coeus
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Dont need the arm guards. They just pack with mud and sticks. Cause more problems with than without.
Oddly enough, my TA A-Arm guards never packed up the mud, even with my (literal) last moment excursion through the 3' deep mud hole I got stuck in @ MOM23 (see profile pic).

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!