HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I'm still wondering what the OP's question was.

With 4wd all four tires can be a size different than OEM but all four must be the same OD on any hard surface. I guess it wouldn't matter in mud if front wheels were rotating at a speed different than the rears.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm still wondering what the OP's question was.

With 4wd all four tires can be a size different than OEM but all four must be the same OD on any hard surface. I guess it wouldn't matter in mud if front wheels were rotating at a speed different than the rears.
Correct. But we know it wouldn't make since to do different sizes in 4x4 it would make the drivetrain do stupid stuff thats ok if you have deep pockets right😂 if you have a top fuel dragster thats a different story.

On the other hand, will never know what the OP was trying to ask cuz he hasnt been on the forum in almost 2yrs and he never came back to provide pics of what he had or did so🤷🏻‍♂️😂 I guess we chalk it up to another thread left in the dark.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I guess we chalk it up to another thread left in the dark.

I don't always listen to Billy Squire but when I do, so do my neighbors.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!