Same size tires on 1000-5

H

Hunt1940

May 31, 2021
Westwood NJ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see a lot of questions about running the same size tires on all 4 corners . My question is . Can I run the rear size tire on the front ? All stock no off sets etc . Just put on the same all the way around.?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I see a lot of questions about running the same size tires on all 4 corners . My question is . Can I run the rear size tire on the front ? All stock no off sets etc . Just put on the same all the way around.?
First post......welcome from south FL

12" or 14" wheels?

I believe 12" you can but you'll need a 1" spacer up front so it clears. And if you want to somewhat keep even(ish) track then a 2" spacer on the rear.

Oh and...........Pics or it didn't happen!!! 😂😂

H

Hunt1940

May 31, 2021
Westwood NJ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First post......welcome from south FL

12" or 14" wheels?

I believe 12" you can but you'll need a 1" spacer up front so it clears. And if you want to somewhat keep even(ish) track then a 2" spacer on the rear.

Oh and...........Pics or it didn't happen!!! 😂😂
Stock wheels ...looking to put the same
Size tires all around.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Stock wheels ...looking to put the same
Size tires all around.
Refer to post #4 & #6 First. ;)

Yes you can run the same size all the way around. But you cant put 2 rears (like rims) in the front. You will rub calipers. Thats why if your stock, we keep a “front” key word
spare, cuz it will work on front or rear.
#POIDH

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Don't know the specific spacer set up and all that for the P1 but running the wides on the front makes it a little floaty. Especially in the turns. It looks BA and you can get used to it but it honestly performs better with skinnies on the front. You can run skinnies on all four but lose some flotation that way. Now I'm running 10's on all four and run a bit higher psi on the fronts. I'm happy with it.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah like @trigger mentioned about spacers. Regardless of what same size all the way around wheel set up your doing, you will need spacers to fix the track. @RB3offroad can hook u up with a set. Dont worry it wont hurt your machine and a 4th grader can put them on. Now that you have all this welth of knowledge, your thinking…Holy Crap my pants Batman! Now i need new wheels and tires should I ask them that? The answer is a Negative! Search up too for wheels and tires and Blow your mind 🤯

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
...... Dont worry it wont hurt your machine and a 4th grader can put them on......
🤔.......

You hear that @TripleB!!! A 4th grader can put them on bro!!! 😂😂😂

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You need to swap A-arms if you’re wanting to go up in tire size. You’ll definitely need spacers. It’s the only way to go in my opinion.

A

ADVBUM

Dec 10, 2023
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't know the specific spacer set up and all that for the P1 but running the wides on the front makes it a little floaty. Especially in the turns. It looks BA and you can get used to it but it honestly performs better with skinnies on the front. You can run skinnies on all four but lose some flotation that way. Now I'm running 10's on all four and run a bit higher psi on the fronts. I'm happy with it.
What combo of 10's? Offset, rim width, tire size and spacers? TY

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!