P1000m5 Sand Viper or Desert Explorer on P1000-5

K

Kelvinator66

May 29, 2016
Brookhaven, MS
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
They beat bighorn which are ok, but these are game changers in the creek and river, do fine in the mud also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Dasmoeturhead

Those tires look almost bald. Definitely sand or dirt track.
Its your money, I just hate to see anybody throw away money.
Personally, I wouldn't give those to my mother in law for her trip to Baja. Hahaha!

K

Kelvinator66

May 29, 2016
Brookhaven, MS
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Personally, I wouldn't give those to my mother in law for her trip to Baja. Hahaha!

Well till you look at or run some you should reserve your opinion about something you don’t know anything about

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well till you look at or run some you should reserve your opinion about something you don’t know anything about

I'm not sure I could commit to a single terrain tire. Do you have other tires you like for trail riding?

J

JTW

Lmao.. I’ve got some bald bighorns with some gorilla tape stuck to them I’ll sell ya. Might add a big zip tie for some extra traction in the tough stuff!

Reactions: Dasmoeturhead
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!