P1000 SATV frame stiffener/gusset kit and Skid Plate

JcornRose

JcornRose

Apr 4, 2019
Clearwater
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is anyone running the SATV gusset kit and a full aftermarket skid plate? Do they work together?
Looks like the gusset plate uses some of the front mounting holes the Skid plate would use.

F92CD1A8 9399 40E0 81F5 BE0101EE6FEE

D

DDDonkey

I have it and run the 'Factory UTV' 1/2" skid plates, to run both you need to not install the front skid from the kit. The Factory UTV kit is a 3 piece kit, small front and rear with a large center one. I would take a picture but I have mine off at the moment.

Reactions: Isaiah and TxDoc
JcornRose

JcornRose

Apr 4, 2019
Clearwater
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have it and run the 'Factory UTV' 1/2" skid plates, to run both you need to not install the front skid from the kit. The Factory UTV kit is a 3 piece kit, small front and rear with a large center one. I would take a picture but I have mine off at the moment.
Thank you for the reply! @SuperATV , can you chime in here??

Reactions: SuperATV and Isaiah
JcornRose

JcornRose

Apr 4, 2019
Clearwater
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just took a router and milled a little over a 1/4 in. off the inside of mine. Fits just fine
Ok so milled out JUST where the bolt heads for the stiffener stick out? Or milled that entire section down

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!