P1000 Satv or high Lifter

Coltspioneer

Coltspioneer

Lifetime Member
May 29, 2020
Bergholz
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting ready to buy high clearance control arms , what does everyone have and how do u like them ?

Reactions: Isaiah
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I also suggest satv. But before install make sure all zerk fittings accept grease, I’d really suggest Bushings be replaced with @RB3offroad replacements immediately. The factory ones aren’t great and imho if you’re going to spend money for the upgraded satv you might as well go RB3. I had fast bushing failure till I swapped out, it’s easier to do new

Coltspioneer

Coltspioneer

Lifetime Member
May 29, 2020
Bergholz
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SATV... There are no camber adjustments with the high-lifter.
I have seen multiple people say this about the camber adjustment my question to that is what’s the benefits to this does stock have camber adjustments ?, and would the HLs come and be all out of wack?

Jun 21, 2018
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can’t wait to see how much RB3 gets for their a-arm bushing kit after pricing their door bushings. May have to make my own out of Delrin and save a couple hundred.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have seen multiple people say this about the camber adjustment my question to that is what’s the benefits to this does stock have camber adjustments ?, and would the HLs come and be all out of wack?
Stock arms do not have camber adjustment. Adjustment is really only needed when you change ride height with preload on shocks or a lift.

Reactions: TripleB
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have Super ATV front a-arms and Highlifter rear arms. The highlifter rear arms do have camber adjustment and it works fine if you intend to maintain stock geometry or a 2-3" lift. I'm happy with both and I like the additional clearance they offer.

Reactions: Adam490 and Isaiah
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!