Search Tools

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

I do like it. It makes it possible to find a thread, which was close to impossible before. I'll give it a good test tomorrow and let you know what I find... or don't find. ;)

Reactions: sharp
D

Deleted member 3748

The searches work very well. The only thing that may be confusing for some users is the Forum filter. It defaults to the forum you're currently in, which is fine, but they may not know to click that button and select more filters if they can't find what they're looking for. Two of my searches returned no results which got me to select more forums. Can you add a user tip to that button. or change the sentence that appears with 'no results' or give the button a different color?

A good thing about the forum filter button is that it defaults to all forums if you're searching from the main forum page.

Reactions: sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
The searches work very well. The only thing that may be confusing for some users is the Forum filter. It defaults to the forum you're currently in, which is fine, but they may not know to click that button and select more filters if they can't find what they're looking for. Two of my searches returned no results which got me to select more forums. Can you add a user tip to that button. or change the sentence that appears with 'no results' or give the button a different color?

A good thing about the forum filter button is that it defaults to all forums if you're searching from the main forum page.
I'll check it out.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: Deleted member 3748

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!