P700 seat back

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
While surfing around on FB I stumbled across a thread where someone had flipped the seat back on the front seats on a p700 and they ranted on how much better it made. I really didn't think the seat was uncomfortable before and I wasn't going to try it but before my last ride I thought I'd give it a try. Wow what a difference, in the normal position the seat back provided a little to much support in the lumbar area for my liking, with thw seat back flipped I feel as thought I can sit up straighter and definatley it feels more comfortable. The seat back is only held on with 5 bolts, when its flipped you will no longer be able to use the middle one, but I think its worth the effort. Has anyone else done this yet? if not I suggest you at least give it a try, you may like it.

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
I believe there was a thread on here a while back about that. You might ask @bobbyhill or @ohanacreek about it. It seems like their domain.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I haven't tried it because I find the seat back great for my back problems. But I know that when people do it they end love it! Thank you Honda I was looking for the old post!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!