BOX1

P500 Seat Covers for a P500?

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I can take my 500 to them. They are about 45 minutes past our hunting cabin. I'll be back in town Memorial day weekend.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can take my 500 to them. They are about 45 minutes past our hunting cabin. I'll be back in town Memorial day weekend.
That'd be very helpful! Thanks

Reactions: Dp5hunter
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I spoke with the Sportsman Camp seat cover folks and Ashley told me that if you can bring your machine in, that they will give you a price break on the normally $150 cost so they can get the measurements. I'm also putting together a way to make a group purchase through them to see if there are other interested members here and if we order enough to maybe get a further discount. The $150 is their base price across the board. Might do it for less for P500's being it's less material. I don't know as of yet.

Edited; apparently they already have the P500 pattern so no need to bring yours in. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spellmajr
Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I spoke with the Sportsman Camp seat cover folks and Ashley told me that if you can bring your machine in, that they will give you a price break on the normally $150 cost so they can get the measurements. I'm also putting together a way to make a group purchase through them to see if there are other interested members here and if we order enough to maybe get a further discount. The $150 is their base price across the board. Might do it for less for P500's being it's less material. I don't know as of yet.

Edited; apparently they already have the P500 pattern so no need to bring yours in. Sorry about that.

Yea i thought they did. I had already asked them about seat covers. Sweet deal I can't wait to get home and order some

sfmccormick

sfmccormick

Mar 12, 2016
Western Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

Did they ever quote you a price for the P500 seat cover or offer a group discount?

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did they ever quote you a price for the P500 seat cover or offer a group discount?
$150 for P500 or $140 if we got 10 orders. not enough folks signed up though.

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
That's weird because they told me they could. When you talk to them on Monday let me know please.
500 seat cover

RevelDogs

RevelDogs

Jun 29, 2017
Nanaimo BC
Ownership

1. 500
$40....Walmart. ..for any 4 door
full size pick up...use the front ones
for..your truck..use back one..for
your p5...
camo...good for 2 yrs...
...Best ones are the Indian Blanket ones
custom made...
Have you tried these Walmart ones?
Any special make of truck besides just 4door?

Seems like the back seat of a truck would be a lot wider than a p5.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Have you tried these Walmart ones?
Any special make of truck besides just 4door?

Seems like the back seat of a truck would be a lot wider than a p5.
It's not a custom fit...
but..for $20..
& a little tim.
looks good...
IMO

M

Mike Martsolf

Apr 20, 2015
elko, Nevada
Ownership

1. 500
Does anybody out there make seat covers for the 500's. Preferably camouflage or earth tones. My dog already tagged the bench seat with a small puncture. I'd like to cover it in canvas or something water resistant too. Thanks.
Made mine with waxed canvas- wife whipped them out in an afternoon......

RevelDogs

RevelDogs

Jun 29, 2017
Nanaimo BC
Ownership

1. 500
It is not a custom fit but I used the bottom of a golf cart seat cover to cover the bottom seat section so the dog would not tear it up. it was less than $20 on amazon and should do the trick
I read this & did the same thing. Golf cart cover works nice , price is right & dog aproves

Reactions: 100Acre
R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
It is not a custom fit but I used the bottom of a golf cart seat cover to cover the bottom seat section so the dog would not tear it up. it was less than $20 on amazon and should do the trick

I use a old carpet on the passenger side seat so the dog doesn't damage the seat...I cut a small hole in the carpet it so it'll lock in under the seat and doesn't slid off....

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!