P500 Seat Covers for a P500?

mjager

mjager

May 10, 2019
Central Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
I'm thinking of getting the seat bottom re-upholsterd. I will ask my local shop if they can use the same type of seat material used on golf carts. That stuff is thick and heavy duty, my GSD rides in it all the time and has never damaged it.

Thumb IMG 3536 1024

Reactions: Mudwing
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish I could find some heavy duck weave canvas

Reactions: twodog
Upstater

Upstater

Nov 13, 2018
Upstate NY
Ownership

1. 500
If any one is still looking, I finally got a set of the Ruff Tuff covers for my 500 and they seem great. I don't have much time on them so real world durability is still up in the air but I like them thus far. I went back and forth on them due to the price as I too noticed I could buy two brand new seats for the price of them. I like having my dog with me and I figure the OEM material seems pretty weak. So far, they've been worth it. I emailed to ask about the most durable fabric and they told me the camo and/or DURA EZ care fabric is what they recommend for dogs. There are a bunch of patterns/colors to choose from as well. I'd be happy to send pics to anyone interested. Just shoot me a message.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!