Second battery

B

Bryston

Sep 7, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went ahead and got mighty max battery as a second, how do I secure it on the Honda pioneer 1000-5 so it will not bounce ? Any pics ?
Thanks
Bryston

Reactions: Ohio4x4 and TxDoc
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I went ahead and got mighty max battery as a second, how do I secure it on the Honda pioneer 1000-5 so it will not bounce ? Any pics ?
Thanks
Bryston
I use really big zip ties. There is a couple of slots that I snaked the zip tie through. I crammed some foam pieces around the battery to give it a tighter fit. I've flopped mine of its side 2 times and the battery has never moved. Its not the best way but it works.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks
Bryston
I dont have pics but i used a small piece of garage door insulation between my battery and the pocket under the hood. I did it once to test fit and couldn't get the battery back out so I left it. 2 years and 4k miles with no trouble yet.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!