P1000 Second Chance Build

V

VTForester

Aug 25, 2021
Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I figured with all of the research and reading I have done here about others projects I would start one for my own. I called it Second Chance because that's what this is. I had a 2021 Pioneer that was decently well put together but certainly had areas I wasn't satisfied with. Well that machine met an unfortunate end thanks to a tire rolling off the bead and a subsequent rollover. I'm just not willing to put what it will take into fixing it, thought the running gear does seem to be in good shape. Picture of the last second it was functional below because we all like pictures right?

Anyway, new build and I have gone a little...maybe a lot nuts to make this machine what I want it to be. Some would say I should have bought a Talon, and that is fair, but I need the utility of the Pioneer day to day. I just want to be able to hit the trails a little harder than the base Pioneer is up to. An early goal is to enter some local 24hr/500ish mile Trail ride events early next year.

Current Parts List:
TTC Long Travel 6" A Arms - Ordered
TTC Front Bumper - Ordered
TTC Rear Bumper - Ordered
TTC Rock Sliders - Ordered
TTC Gusset Kit - Ordered
Tusk Unita Beadlocks (15x7 - 4+3) wearing 32" Terrabites - Ordered/Received
Turn Pro Sequential Street legal Kit - Installed
LED Headlights - Ordered
Elka Stage 4 Shocks all around - Ordered
Florida Cracker Tune on a PV3 (4tunes) & ROPS Mount- Ordered
SATV Glass Windshield - Installed
SATV tinted roof - Installed
SATV Rear windshield - Received, not installed
SATV Spare Tire Carrier + rotopax fuel cans - Moving From old machine
SATV Wheel well Guards - Received
SATV Frame Stiffener -Received
Wet Sounds Sound Bar - Install Started, moved from old machine
True Dual Battery Setup - Install started
Odyssey second Battery - Ordered
Seizmik Night Vision Side Mirrors - Ordered
Seizmik Rear View Mirror - Move from old machine
Blue Sea Systems 12 Circuit Fuse Block - Install Started
Aux Power Selector Switch from the Club Store - Install Started
SATV 4500lb Winch - Move From old Machine - Need to decide whether to use this on the front or rear

Need to choose:
Harnesses
Skid Plate
Limit Strap Setup
Navigation/Tablet Setup
GMRS Radio
Second Winch?
Lights Front/Rear

IMG 3263
IMG 3320
IMG 3329
IMG 3008
IMG 3334

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@VTForester welcome to the club from South Florida

I think I remember seeing something about your buggy flipping over a while back 🤔 but you only have 1 post since joining 🤷‍♂️

Anywheyz, that looks like a still shot from a camera........ where's the video??????? We wanna see!!!! 😂 Glad everyone 🙏 hopefully made it out ok and looking forward to your build 👍

V

VTForester

Aug 25, 2021
Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@VTForester welcome to the club from South Florida

I think I remember seeing something about your buggy flipping over a while back 🤔 but you only have 1 post since joining 🤷‍♂️

Anywheyz, that looks like a still shot from a camera........ where's the video??????? We wanna see!!!! 😂 Glad everyone 🙏 hopefully made it out ok and looking forward to your build 👍
You might have seen it on the FB group.

It is a screen grab from a security camera at my shop. I’ll have to see about getting the video. It hurts my ego about as much as it hurts my shoulder still😂😂🤦‍♂️

V

VTForester

Aug 25, 2021
Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For your viewing pleasure.

The back story is, we had been hanging out at the pool all day. I went to go feed horses, well protected in a bathing suit, slip on shoes and a ballcap🤣 You can see I was moving along at a decent clip, but it wasn't a turn that should have been problematic except for that right rear tire...that thing going out sent me for a ride... Bruised Ribs and a shoulder with unknown issues was the end result. I have an MRI coming up on the shoulder but it is back to 75-80% and improving a little each day so I don't think that's going to be too serious.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
For your viewing pleasure.

The back story is, we had been hanging out at the pool all day. I went to go feed horses, well protected in a bathing suit, slip on shoes and a ballcap🤣 You can see I was moving along at a decent clip, but it wasn't a turn that should have been problematic except for that right rear tire...that thing going out sent me for a ride... Bruised Ribs and a shoulder with unknown issues was the end result. I have an MRI coming up on the shoulder but it is back to 75-80% and improving a little each day so I don't think that's going to be too serious.

WTF?!?!?!?.......😳 that's crazy!!!!..... glad you didn't have any other passengers and hopefully the shoulder keeps improving 👍