CGD

CGD

Supporting Member
Jun 22, 2020
SE Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
The dealer has this machine now and can offer Honda financing and extended warranties.if anyone is looking, the dealer is Twin City Honda in Herculaneum MO.
That dealer is just a few miles away from me and I actually worked there way back in high school. Great people to deal with.

Reactions: Lady01 and Bmurray
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No, waiting for a white deluxe to come in.
Ok, sorry for my question if you already explained it once before.
Then Why does the dealer have it, to help you sell it or something? If so, wouldn't they take a fee and take some out of you? Youd be better off selling it outright and fairly easy.

Btw, i want one just like that and will some day have one. I tried my best to shuffle some important things happening right now and its just not a good time or i would have made the trip to you to buy it. Surprised it hasnt sold quick? Did u just list it here?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!