P1000 Several 2021 Pioneer 1000-5 and 1000-3 available @ Honda Melbourne (FL)

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
A month or so back when I was looking for a Pioneer, I left my name and number with a salesman from Honda Melbourne in Melbourne, FL.

He called me this AM. He said he had NUMEROUS 1000-5 Deluxe and 1000-3 that had just arrived and were available for purchase.

They did not/do not take deposits or maintain a "list" of buyers, so it's first come, first served with them.

So if you're in the market for a new Pioneer, give Rob @ Honda Melbourne a call at 321.317.7392 (I think that's his cell) or 321.345.4256 (main). Tell him Bob from Michigan sent ya.

Reactions: Remington
B

BlownCJ

Oct 23, 2021
Northwest Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A month or so back when I was looking for a Pioneer, I left my name and number with a salesman from Honda Melbourne in Melbourne, FL.

He called me this AM. He said he had NUMEROUS 1000-5 Deluxe and 1000-3 that had just arrived and were available for purchase.

They did not/do not take deposits or maintain a "list" of buyers, so it's first come, first served with them.

So if you're in the market for a new Pioneer, give Rob @ Honda Melbourne a call at 321.317.7392 (I think that's his cell) or 321.345.4256 (main). Tell him Bob from Michigan sent ya.
25k otd for a deluxe they will not sell the bare bones adding winshield roof and winch I think
Barry

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!