P1000 Shipping on Honda Roof

88dunerider

Feb 26, 2018
oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whats been everyone's delivery times on their roofs? I ordered mine from the dealership 2 days before I picked up the machine (on a Wednesday) , wasn't in when I picked it up (that Friday) was told it would be another 3 business days(the following Wednesday) due to weather issues, Was told on Wednesday it would be this Thursday or Friday . Called up today and they said it would be in Wednesday of next week! just curious how long its taking people to get theirs!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whats been everyone's delivery times on their roofs? I ordered mine from the dealership 2 days before I picked up the machine (on a Wednesday) , wasn't in when I picked it up (that Friday) was told it would be another 3 business days(the following Wednesday) due to weather issues, Was told on Wednesday it would be this Thursday or Friday . Called up today and they said it would be in Wednesday of next week! just curious how long its taking people to get theirs!
They have to order 2 at a time. Some dealers can be slow!

R

rpmwerks

Jan 5, 2018
Somers CT
I bought my oem honda roof directly from a friend that works at hondas warehouse and it took a few weeks for it to come in, i was told its because a vendor makes it for honda and that it gets shipped via freight. The good thing is its worth the wait, its a very nice piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rpmwerks

Jan 5, 2018
Somers CT
Just to clarify, my roof was for the 1000-5 so its huge, not sure if the smaller roofs for the other pioneers ship freight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88dunerider

Feb 26, 2018
oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had kinda figured it would be a 2 week shipment with how big it is. Went through dealer because of the deal they have me on it (450) just wish they would have told me straight up 2 weeks !

I

infernored1000

Jan 10, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Waiting on stuff to be delivered is a Love/Hate relationship lol took mine two weeks to come in

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.

Many of the accessories are shipped directly from the vendor rather than Honda, which is why it can take up to a couple weeks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!