DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Been busy with the MTN bike, but I'll be back soon. Planning to dust off the 700 in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to see this old shack again...

IMG 20220702 151239017 HDR

I need 3 day weekends.

J

JJ1956

Mar 26, 2022
Texas
Ownership

1. 500
EDIT: I have changed the name from "Live shots from the trail" to simply "Shots from the trail" since the Samsung Galaxy A10e is such a crappy phone, and I have a very hard loading up pics from the actual trails now. I love to see trail pics, so post 'em up!

Original post:

I used to have thread like this elsewhere, and always though it was a good ideal. At least 2 people agreed...LOL!
With all the tech we have in our hands, it's possible to share images real time.
Out riding? Snap a pic and load it up to make those working/sitting at home jealous...

View attachment 90821
Great photo! I live on a lake in the National Forest I have 85 miles of trails in my front yard and the lake in my backyard . We are so blessed and fortunate we can go trail ride in the morning and take the boat out in the afternoon and never leave the neighborhood. The Honda pioneer 500 is a great 50” machine for these trails.

B8E0768E AE87 4C6C AAAE 75F63480315E 52C8A0BE DEE6 4A71 85B7 1266BE1EB0D1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!