Multi Shots from the trail.

Biteme

Biteme

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2020
North West New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One good guess what part of the Arizona desert I spent the day in yesterday....beautiful country and a rough 75 degrees

A day in the desert

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay here's some more pics in addition to the one above...

View attachment 380392View attachment 380393View attachment 380394View attachment 380395View attachment 380396View attachment 380397View attachment 380398View attachment 380399

The odd thing here is, this little shack was literally a half a mile from a trail I've ridden 50 or 100 times. Tucked away in a canyon on a small faint trail, that I thought I had ridden but apparently hadn't. This is why you should explore every trail.

I saw this from a nearby peak, and was arrogant enough to think that someone had just constructed it since I know the area so well, but that's not the case. It's been here a while. A discovery in an area I thought I knew everything about...
Nice find

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
A few pics from our long weekend trip to Wolfpen Gap and Fourche Mountain near Mena, AR

We arrived Thursday afternoon and hit Wolfpen because rain was forecasted for Friday. We rode 46 miles in a few hours.

The rain started Friday morning at 2 am. By 10 am we caught a break and made a dash for Thibideaux's Store for lunch. from there we went to little missouri falls and the rain started again. We left the falls with the intent to ride more of wolfpen while it was
still open but rain turned into a torrential downpour. At the that point the goal became to return to the cabin! As we approached the end of trail 3 near out cabin, the rangers had closed the trail gate locking us IN THE TRAILS! Luckily there was barely enough space on one side between the gate and a tree to get out over a large levee of dirt. Friday we managed to cover 54 miles.

Saturday was beautiful so we headed to fourche mountain by way of some waterfall (I don't remember the name) north of pine ridge. Great trail, lots of challenging stream crossings, and nice water falls. Saturday was 110 miles! A lot of that included roads to from the trails. To end the day we did a high speed pass up and down trail 1 at wolfpen hitting 60 mph! That was a rush! Since trails 1 and 2 are open all the time and really more of a road, it was dusty. It kinda sucks when people plan these trips months in advance only to get there and the trails are closed.

E5971BE6 0F08 40D6 AA5F 80E0BCA2E846

0CFC94BE 9EB8 4BC3 8931 C3C7FD741F95

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!