Multi Shots from the trail.

1border4manu

1border4manu

Supporting Member
Jul 4, 2019
Zephyrhills, Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Ocala National Forrest. The weather is beautiful low 80's, wish was like this year round.
20191130 125411
20191130 125503

Gorms

Gorms

Mar 23, 2019
Mass
Ownership

1. 700-4
This was the end of the trail yesterday. Just the local dumpy powerline trails, but this one leads to a nice little fishing hole. When it isn't flooded/iced over that is.
20191208 130413

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Nonsense. Looks awesome!
Thanks, I was looking back at your shots and man they are awesome! My rzr buddy and I are planning a trip out west for the end of the year. When the time comes if you dont mind I'll be asking ure input on some trails out there.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks, I was looking back at your shots and man they are awesome! My rzr buddy and I are planning a trip out west for the end of the year. When the time comes if you dont mind I'll be asking ure input on some trails out there.
Sure!

Reactions: Biteme and JenElio
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
So I have waited for a long time to actually be on the trail and have service and REMEMBER to post to have pictures in this thread. And now I notice @DG Rider modified the rules.

Anyway, one of the pictures is not the one I thought I was posting. Some how with the cold I managed to fat finger the phone. Picture I intended to post: at the eternal flame. (It’s a gas fire in the middle of nowhere, not sure if it’s from the coal mining or gas drilling in the area)
8E1066DD BECC 4817 BE15 CAB33B947FF3

And from yesterday, we worked our way over the the train, first time there for me. Found a few new trails, some went to impassible land slides, others thread the gap between Brimstone and Winrock properties. We packed on 100 miles yesterday.
F59497D7 C621 4A7D BF9D 38A947C46300

Full disclosure, I was just a passenger. Thanks @JACKAL for letting me ride along.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
So I have waited for a long time to actually be on the trail and have service and REMEMBER to post to have pictures in this thread. And now I notice @DG Rider modified the rules.

Anyway, one of the pictures is not the one I thought I was posting. Some how with the cold I managed to fat finger the phone. Picture I intended to post: at the eternal flame. (It’s a gas fire in the middle of nowhere, not sure if it’s from the coal mining or gas drilling in the area)
View attachment 177518
And from yesterday, we worked our way over the the train, first time there for me. Found a few new trails, some went to impassible land slides, others thread the gap between Brimstone and Winrock properties. We packed on 100 miles yesterday.
View attachment 177520

Full disclosure, I was just a passenger. Thanks @JACKAL for letting me ride along.
Sorry.
My new phone is such garbage it won't do anything in the places I've been riding. Must be those 4 bars of LTE data obscuring the signal:rolleyes:. Plus...no signal for many when riding. Plus...a lot of pics weren't getting posted "live" anyway, and I'm more interested in seeing the pics than when they were taken.

Thanks for clarifying on the passenger thing. I was sitting here looking at it thinking "don't he have 500?". So why didn't you take it?

Last edited:
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I was sitting here looking at it thinking "don't he have 500?". So why didn't you take it?

I kind of invited myself on this ride. These guys where trying to scout out a path. Some of the trails where a little on the extreme side. Better to let them beat there vehicles. And I’m now t sure I could have kept up on the 50mph segments. :oops:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!