CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I love to ReDiscover old faint trails. This particular trail was overgrown quite badly and the tracks got fainter the further I went. As it is it stopped at about 3600 ft maybe half a mile from crozer peak. I would be willing to bet that I'm the first person that's been up here in years...

View attachment 297028
I love finding old, barely visible trails - it really brings a highlight to exploring.

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well...looks like I'm not meant to ride Pinal mtn @Lil_Steve ...

Went back today...closed until December 21 for cleanup and such. A large dumpster truck rolled by with mangled culvert in the back while reading this...
View attachment 293207
We’re dealing with the same stuff here on the north end of the Catalinas. Charouleau Gap trail closed til further notice and other trails off the Mt. Lemmon control rd. I guess we’ll have to venture up into your area..

Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
@Lil_Steve this is where the mine junk was...
32°59'38.5"N 110°52'59.5"W

I was actually looking for the stuff in the 3rd set of pics here, but never found them...

Thanks, looks like it's only about 13 miles (as the crow flies) from where my buddy and I usually stage (near The Boulders). Last winter/spring we rode that area dozens of times and rarely took the same route twice, so much to explore. Now that the weather is just starting to cool off it will soon be time to get back out there.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks, looks like it's only about 13 miles (as the crow flies) from where my buddy and I usually stage (near The Boulders). Last winter/spring we rode that area dozens of times and rarely took the same route twice, so much to explore. Now that the weather is just starting to cool off it will soon be time to get back out there.

Yes. I staged a bit passed Cochran road where Florence kelvin turns north before dropping down towards the ranch, under the power lines. Then dropped down into Ripsey wash and across to hackberry wash. Through gate north just after you drop into the wash, just a bit later there is kind of a hidden road to the east that takes you over into indian camp wash. You can go down it to that road next to the river and access all those washes back to the west.

advertisement
Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Rode the Dead Horse Run Trail in Northern Wisconsin last week from Camp Loretta to Clam Lake and back. Put on about 75 miles during the day. The trees were starting show a lot of autumn color. Plenty of water on the trail due to thunderstorms overnight.
Snapshot01

Snapshot04
Snapshot05
Snapshot08

Deadhorserun

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!