mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A couple shots from our Sedona trip last September. We rented a RZR 1000 pro for the day.. would have gotten a Talon, but they were having issues getting parts. The owner did say the Honda was the toughest of the lot, believe it or not... followed by the Polaris, with the Can-Am being the wimpiest of all of them.
We did what's called Schnebly Hill road, it was seriously cool! We then went to the other side of town and rode out to some ruins called Honanki that dated back to AD 1050-1350. Amazing stuff.. Awesome week.

Sedona Sedona3 Sedona21 6

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
A couple shots from our Sedona trip last September. We rented a RZR 1000 pro for the day.. would have gotten a Talon, but they were having issues getting parts. The owner did say the Honda was the toughest of the lot, believe it or not... followed by the Polaris, with the Can-Am being the wimpiest of all of them.
We did what's called Schnebly Hill road, it was seriously cool! We then went to the other side of town and rode out to some ruins called Honanki that dated back to AD 1050-1350. Amazing stuff.. Awesome week.

View attachment 316529 View attachment 316531 View attachment 316532
Sedona is beautiful country for sure. Surprised about the comments on can am. I would have bet they were better. But, If I'm not mistaken, weren't the "pro" models supposed to have beefier build than the old junk?

mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sedona is beautiful country for sure. Surprised about the comments on can am. I would have bet they were better. But, If I'm not mistaken, weren't the "pro" models supposed to have beefier build than the old junk?
I think the pro model just has better suspension. I'll admit, the machine worked pretty well..
The comments from the owner on brands has to carry some weight, given the fact that he has 20-30 units and was busy as HELL. These machines get used!!
He brought me over to a canam to show me how wimpy the roll cages & welds were. Apparently they don't hold up very well. He puts aftermarket upper cages on the Polaris machines, but overall, he said they hold up far better than the Can Ams

advertisement
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Thanks to the southern AZ rider and all the guys from TN who post all these great trail photos and videos. I really enjoy seeing them.

Judging from all the "likes" many forum members seem to enjoy them. Please keep posting them!

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!