• Poll closed .
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Congratulations. She is going to spoil you.
Let me know when you are ready to make the name change.
Thanks, spoil me? you really think so:D I’m an only, my daughter is an only, my Son-in Law is an only - I think she already has a big head start! I’ll let you know on screen name change.
Next problem, when do I add a P1K-5? :eek::D

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You could call yourself Free Baby Sitting Diaper Changer Man" and You could sing lullabies like "Ode to the Commode" and "Shiitin in the Wind" Or the timeless classic, "it's time to draw on the wall" Anyway I wish you all the joy for the new life brought into this world. Congratulations Sir!

Last edited:
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Ownership

1. 500
You could call yourself Free Baby Sitting Diaper Changer Man" and You could sing lullabies like "Ode to the Commode" and "Shiitin in the Wind" Or the timeless classic, "it's time to draw on the wall" Anyway I wish you all the joy for the new life brought into this world. Congratulations Sir!
Too funny, but all true. Thank you @100Acre

Reactions: 100Acre
advertisement
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Ownership

1. 500
How about G-Dubbs? Sounds gangsta!
Funny you say that, my name is Gary, and my wife Pam did suggest that especially after several at Takeover thought DaddyDubbs would be younger than I am, Long story on DaddyDubbs But G-Dunn’s would be easier to print on a tee shirt than Puffdaddydubbswhateverdahellhisnameisnow LOL:eek: although that does have an interesting ring to it. :p

Reactions: 100Acre and JTW
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Ownership

1. 500
Funny you say that, my name is Gary, and my wife Pam did suggest that especially after several at Takeover thought DaddyDubbs would be younger than I am, Long story on DaddyDubbs But G-Dunn’s would be easier to print on a tee shirt than Puffdaddydubbswhateverdahellhisnameisnow LOL:eek: although that does have an interesting ring to it. :p
G-Dubbs (cursed auto correct).

Reactions: JTW
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks, spoil me? you really think so:D I’m an only, my daughter is an only, my Son-in Law is an only - I think she already has a big head start! I’ll let you know on screen name change.
Next problem, when do I add a P1K-5? :eek::D
OH I think this is the event that should push you over. BTW: You will want to keep the P500 for her to drive in a couple of years. (OK, More like 9 years)

Reactions: DaddyDubbs
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Congratulations! G DaddyD. Might be her first word! Just rolls off the tounge. LOL Best wishes to your family.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaddyDubbs
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Congrats G-Dubbs!!!.....I would have voted for that BTW!! I suggest getting the P1-K5 soon, that way you have time to configure the car seat in between you & Mrs G-Dubbs.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!