P1000 Shout out to @Mystic1219

N

Nvrgiveup

Just wanted to give a hearty "thank you" to @mystic1219 for the quality he puts into his products. Backstory....I ordered a switchplate from PBR Products and when I was received, I was rather disappointed in how cheap and flimsy it was. I messaged him and he sent me one of his switchplates and let me just say that the quality of the metal and the attention to detail when he cut the switch and USB holes is FAR SUPERIOR to that of PBR Products.

mystic1219

mystic1219

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 3, 2015
Just wanted to give a hearty "thank you" to @mystic1219 for the quality he puts into his products. Backstory....I ordered a switchplate from PBR Products and when I was received, I was rather disappointed in how cheap and flimsy it was. I messaged him and he sent me one of his switchplates and let me just say that the quality of the metal and the attention to detail when he cut the switch and USB holes is FAR SUPERIOR to that of PBR Products.

Thanks @nvrgiveup Glad I could help you out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad @mystic1219 is still making some great products. I had him make a custom plate for my 700 back in 2016ish and it turned out exactly how I wanted it. I'm a machinist by trade and for the price and quality there was no way I could build one the same. If you need a plate, please give him a look.

G

gklefev

Sep 16, 2021
goodyear
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How do I order from you mystic1219? I have been trying to order from PBR but they are on a extended inventory check at there facility.

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered some windshield hold-open struts from PBR, their ad said they fit all P1000's. Quality was truly iffy, but the worst part is they wouldn't fit the Honda windshield on the SE without interference and didn't much more opening either. As the ad copy was wrong, I returned all and got stiffed for the shipping. Contacted them and they refused to refund my money. Nope, would never do business with them again. They did correct the info in their ad on eBay right away.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I got a PBR plate (didn't know about any alternatives). I really like @mystic1219's plates. My buddy should be getting his 2021 P1K5 in the next few weeks. I'll be sure to have him order from mystic1219 and not PBR. I may even replace the PBR plate I have - I like the texture of these.

mystic1219

mystic1219

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 3, 2015
I got a PBR plate (didn't know about any alternatives). I really like @mystic1219's plates. My buddy should be getting his 2021 P1K5 in the next few weeks. I'll be sure to have him order from mystic1219 and not PBR. I may even replace the PBR plate I have - I like the texture of these.

Shoot me a PM. I might have a “second chance” discount ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jas sxs

Jas sxs

Oct 15, 2021
rankin county ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes I ordered a plate from PBR looked like a 6 year old did it contacted them wit no result will never buy from them again
i am glad to hear about a quality place and guy

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes I ordered a plate from PBR looked like a 6 year old did it contacted them wit no result will never buy from them again
i am glad to hear about a quality place and guy
Me neither. PBR, which must stand for "Poor Bad Reviews", is the epitomy of how not to run a business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!