P700 Side Mirrors for Hard Cab/Doors

JBHomer

JBHomer

Jan 31, 2017
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-2
My neck would appreciate side mirrors. I do have a rear view inside the cab but could use a little more visability on the sides when backing up or seeing whos behind me. Seems like the door hinge would accomidate a bracket but google is at a loss. and I wasn't sure if i would loose forward visability where it would mount. Honda has a set that they drill holes in the door. Seams like the placement of the mirror would be good but I'm not a huge fan of drilling on the doors. But that but might be my only option. Just thought ya'all might have ideas what works and doesn't. I also looked around the forums for the same but no one that had them had the full sized hard doors. Most all mount to the roll cage.
JB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!