P1000 Side netting. Keep it?

mj1angier

mj1angier

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2020
NC
I would love to find a way to mod them to come on and off easier. 85% of the time I don't need them but like to have them the other 15% if a quicker/ easier way to install.

In the hazy thing I call a mind, i kind of remember some type of seat belt mounting that used a stud bolt that had a flat shackle that was kept on with a flat spring. I remember having to pry up the spring to slide the shackle off the stud.... maybe, lol

Reactions: Raynman
HawkDriver

HawkDriver

Mar 31, 2017
Sierra Vista, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The first thing I did when I got mine home was to pull the nets off. The second thing was remove the seat belt speed restrictor.

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I use mine a lot. Use it to keep branches from slapping me or who ever rides with me on trails in woods.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!