P1000 Sideview mirrors

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Have been doing a search on sideview mirrors and the sizemike mirrors seem well liked. The only concern I have is there are convex which gives me concern for backing up and backing with a trailer. Has anyone had experience they could share with me one way or the other?
Thanks much for your help.

Reactions: Isaiah
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have been doing a search on sideview mirrors and the sizemike mirrors seem well liked. The only concern I have is there are convex which gives me concern for backing up and backing with a trailer. Has anyone had experience they could share with me one way or the other?
Thanks much for your help.

@Russ989 has some Siezmik side mirrors maybe he can help you;)

Reactions: Russ989
nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see these are out of stock as of now, but I have them and they work great. Maybe they will bring them back.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Russ989 has some Siezmik side mirrors maybe he can help you;)
No complaints here, I like mine and they are pretty darn tough.

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks for weighing in on the mirrors. What about backing with a trailer etc, does the convex shape create a problem for that?

Reactions: Russ989 and Isaiah
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for weighing in on the mirrors. What about backing with a trailer etc, does the convex shape create a problem for that?
It doesn’t bother me, I use a trailer quite a bit.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Chupacabra Offroad is sending me a new mirror after I grenaded one on a tree at some point running 50" trails a few weeks ago. Totally my fault and told them so when I was inquiring into whether or not they'd sell me just one mirror. He said they'd get me one in the mail as they have a lifetime warranty. Pretty cool.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!