P1000m5 Snow plow recommendation

ReillyFarrel

ReillyFarrel

Aug 2, 2020
Labrador, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be purchasing a snow plow for my 2017 Pioneer 1000-5 within the next few weeks, wondering if anyone has any recommendations on the type/size of snowplow and where to purchase it in Canada?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You would need a 72" plow. No idea on where to get it in canada though. There is a Honda sxs store here on the forums. There are vendors that sell plows. They might ship it there.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

ReillyFarrel

ReillyFarrel

Aug 2, 2020
Labrador, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You would need a 72" plow. No idea on where to get it in canada though. There is a Honda sxs store here on the forums. There are vendors that sell plows. They might ship it there.

Are you able to tag me in that forum or link me to it some how?

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks

@Hondasxs if you could contact me, it would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@Hondasxs you’ve got a potential snow plow customer here
Canada.... not sure I can help.
Motoalliance was working in a warehouse up that way. Let me see if that actually happened.

You are near state lines with US friends by chance?

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I will need a few days to see.
Shipping from the US is in the $300+ range.

ReillyFarrel

ReillyFarrel

Aug 2, 2020
Labrador, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Canada.... not sure I can help.
Motoalliance was working in a warehouse up that way. Let me see if that actually happened.

You are near state lines with US friends by chance?

Unfortunately i am not... i am probably the absolute furthest away possible from any Aid from the USA.. Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador

ReillyFarrel

ReillyFarrel

Aug 2, 2020
Labrador, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will need a few days to see.
Shipping from the US is in the $300+ range.

With the Canadian Dollar right now plus the shipping fees and Customs - it probably wouldn’t be my best option. But please do let me know if you are able to help

R

rickoshea

I will be purchasing a snow plow for my 2017 Pioneer 1000-5 within the next few weeks, wondering if anyone has any recommendations on the type/size of snowplow and where to purchase it in Canada?

i just got the click n go 72" from revco for around 1400,but i ordered the extension so i can use it with my tracks on.they just got a new shipment in a couple weeks ago.kimpex may also have them.try royal distributors as well.

ReillyFarrel

ReillyFarrel

Aug 2, 2020
Labrador, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i just got the click n go 72" from revco for around 1400,but i ordered the extension so i can use it with my tracks on.they just got a new shipment in a couple weeks ago.kimpex may also have them.try royal distributors as well.

What is your opinion of a 60” steel plow? I have a good price from Royal on it- then i could weld on extensions

R

rickoshea

What is your opinion of a 60” steel plow? I have a good price from Royal on it- then i could weld on extensions

i only got a 72" because i run tracks all winter and they increases my width to something like 77".in all honesty,72 is a lot of plow for my needs.if i were running tires i'd go 60" with end plates.

Reactions: ReillyFarrel
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a Boss V plow thats full hydraulics. Its badass but they are dang expensive. The V really makes a difference in deep snow.

Reactions: ReillyFarrel
R

rickoshea

o_OThat setup is 4 grand before tax up here.we have one on our work gator

ReillyFarrel

ReillyFarrel

Aug 2, 2020
Labrador, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
o_OThat setup is 4 grand before tax up here.we have one on our work gator

Really? So maybe the 60” will be fine for my needs! For the price i’ll go ahead and order it- and if i need bigger i’ll weld on some attachments

G

GEM1N1998

Oct 22, 2020
Lee's Summit
I have a Boss V plow thats full hydraulics. Its badass but they are dang expensive. The V really makes a difference in deep snow.
How heavy is that thing? Western doesn't offer the Vplow for the pioneer due to it being too heavy. They offer the 72" straight wich is still 261 pounds.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
How heavy is that thing? Western doesn't offer the Vplow for the pioneer due to it being too heavy. They offer the 72" straight wich is still 261 pounds.
No idea. I put heavy springs on front to help.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!